- Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
- Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
- Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
- Squeeze the Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
- You can also use the flow controller to manager the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Top Tip: The Haakaa Supplemental Silicone Feeding Tube Set can be used with any baby bottle, as long as it is fitted with an X-shaped variable flow teat. Simply place the bottle above the end of the tube that is taped to your breast and let gravity do the work as your milk flows through the tube.