Is your baby about to start solids? Our silicone baby spoon is the perfect tool for making mealtimes a breeze while introducing your baby to solid food. Made from food grade silicone, our specially designed spoon is comfortable to hold and the perfect size to ensure your child is getting the correct amount of food as they start their solids journey.
- Safely reduce the risk of choking with our perfectly sized, shallow spoon which serves your baby the right portion each time.
- Soft tip protects baby’s delicate gums and teeth.
- Ergonomically shaped handles make feeding easy on your wrist.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Comes with recyclable PP case, perfect for trips and carrying in your bag.
Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoons with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products.
Caution: Adult supervision is required at all times. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Do not microwave this product. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended use.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.