Silicone Nipple Shield 2pk
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
If you're a mum with sore and raw nipples because of breastfeeding, Haakaa's Silicone Nipple Shields offer the perfect solution!
As we all know, breastfeeding can require a bit of practice for most mums. Our Haakaa Silicone Nipple Shields are an effective tool for helping mums who are having latch-on issues related to a premature or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue/lip tie, an overactive let-down or simply just getting used to the whole breastfeeding action.
Being ultra-thin, the super-soft silicone moulds to your breast and is warmed by your body heat, providing a natural and comforting feel for both mum and baby.
Our Silicone Nipple Shields have an opening that's 18 mm in diameter for your nipple.
- For latching difficulties or flat and inverted nipples to help mums continue breastfeeding.
- Unique shape and super thin silicone allows for more skin contact between mum and baby. Also warms with mum's body temperature for a natural feel.
- Ultra-thin, super-soft, flexible 100% food-grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Includes two shields and a protective case.
- Microwave steriliser and dishwasher safe.
1. Squeeze the chamber and fold back the base of the shield.
2. Centre the opening of the shield over your nipple, press to your breast and fold the base to its original position.
3. Release your grip on the chamber - you should feel light suction.
4. You may not get the shield perfectly in place first try, so readjust until it is comfortable.
5. Introduce your baby to the shield to start feeding. Your breast milk will continue to flow into the extended teat, allowing your baby to feed.
Tip: Try expressing a few drops of breast milk into the shield before attaching to promote an easier latch.
Clean after each use using hot soapy water. Use soft bristle brushes or sponges. We recommend the Haakaa Double Ended Cleaning Brush which is perfectly sized to throughly clean your Haakaa products.
Although dishwasher safe, we recommend sterilising your Haakaa products using any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Avoid storing near sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required. Keep out of the reach of children and pets when not in use.
Orders are despatched Monday to Saturday. All orders placed over the weekend or over a public holiday will be despatched on the next business working day.
All shipping rates do not include any local duties or taxes that may apply at the destination.
Dubai orders received before 11am will be despatched same day. All orders received after 11am will be despatched next day.
FREE delivery - for orders over AED99
AED20 delivery - for orders under AED99
All orders received before 11am will be processed for next day delivery. Please allow 2 days for delivery if your order is placed after 11am, or on the weekend.
FREE shipping - for all orders over AED500
AED40 shipping - for orders over AED199
AED60 shipping - for orders under AED199
All delivery fees will be calculated at checkout. We use SMSA and Shipa delivery services across the GCC for timely + professional shipping. Delivery is between 3-5 working days.
Shipping rates do not include any local duties or taxes that may apply at the destination.
Outside the GCC
We would be happy to offer shipping to worldwide locations, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation and estimated delivery times.