Silicone Colostrum Collector Set 6pk
Due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce that our Colostrum Collectors have been upgraded, and now come pre-sterilised!
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
To find out more about collecting colostrum, visit Silicone Colostrum Collector FAQ.
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional prior to antenatal expressing as there may be a risk of early labour.