Oral Feeding Syringe
- Free UAE Shipping for orders over AED99
- Free GCC Shipping for orders over AED500
- Buy now, pay later with Tabby
Sick, tired and grumpy bub? Give your little one their medicine easily with the Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe!
The Oral Feeding Syringe is the perfect way to administer milk, liquid diets and larger quantities of medicine to premature or just plain fussy babies in a mess and waste-free way. Our dual-angled ports on either side of the nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to greatly reduce the risk of choking!
When feeding a baby using a traditional syringe, you have to use a combination of the hard nib (which could damage your baby’s delicate mouth) and your finger to make it work. The Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe makes things easier by providing a soft silicone nipple for babies to suck on when they feed!
Measures in 5ml increments and may not be suitable for smaller doses.
- 10ml syringe capacity, 20ml cap capacity.
- Made of food-grade silicone and non-toxic PP.
- Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child's cheeks instead of the back of the throat.
- Soft, pacifier-style teat.
- Pacifier-style shield prevents potential choking hazards.
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements.
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for newborns and up.