The original Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump now comes with a Silicone Breast Pump Strap in this handy combo so you can express milk without worrying about your pump falling off and Silicone Cap to avoid spilling.
Our Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them - the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Protect your breast pump from being accidentally knocked off with Haakaa's Silicone Breast Pump Strap! Our adjustable strap is made of durable 100% food grade silicone and hangs around your neck while you pump to keep that precious liquid gold safe. No more worrying about kicky babies or your breast pump falling off! If you want to protect your Haakaa Breast Pump from accidental spills and keep your precious breast milk safe, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is the ideal solution. Made from 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap fits securely over the top and seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties to remain clean and hygienic between uses!
This combo pack contains 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump, 1 x Pump Strap, 1 x Silicone Cap
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- Prevents your pump from being kicked off and falling.
- Collect milk securely without worrying about your pump being weighed down!
- Made of soft, flexible and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Adjustable length and suitable for all silicone breast pumps.
- Silicone Cap is leak-proof design to prevent spills.
- Seals your pump to keep it clean and hygienic between uses.
- Fits all Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps
- 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.